NITRATE & POTASSIUM MONITORING
DIAGNOSIS AT THE FARM: This is done with the sap and data from plant sensors, climate, soil moisture and soil nutrition (nitrate and potassium) and other analytical data.
DECISION AT THE FARM: The results of a decision to change the fertigation dosage and/or composition of the mixture, can be monitored and verified the same day.
ON-LINE MONITORING: Once a change in the fertigation mixture/dosage has been implemented, the impact and evolution of the data recorded by the NutriSens™ sensor can be monitored in real-time on your smartphone/PC.
- Integration of remote sensing data & analytics
- Local & forecasted weather data
- Spot checks of SAP and Suction probe analysis.
- Soil moisture & dendrometer data
- Real-time NutriSens™ data
- Training & Consultancy.
The standard kit consists of the following items:
- 1 x SAP Extractor (VERDE SMART)
- 3 x Suction probes (roots & drainage area)
- 1 x Potassium analyzer (HORIBA)
- 1 x Nitrate analyzer (HORIBA)
- 1 x Dendrometer (PLANTSENS)
- 1 x NUTRISENS™ nutrition sensor for the root zone and 1 x NUTRISENS™ for the drainage area below the root zone
- Telemetry Logger,
- Soil moisture probe
- Climate sensors.
- On-line or on-site training.
- Sap Analysis
- Soil moisture monitoring
- Suction probes
- Nutrient Analyzers
- Dendrometer (PlantSens) data,
- Climate data